Rachel E. Roberts 36 Hobart Lane Amherst, MA 01002 (207) 991-0537 firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: Rachel E. Roberts Twitter: @relroberts EDUCATION University of Massachusetts Amherst 2012 B.S. Environmental Design, Journalism GPA: 3.9 SKILLS Editorial: AP style proficient, strong writer, good reporter, work well on deadlines. Technical: WordPress and Movable Type platforms, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe PhotoShop, basic ArcGIS. Proficient at building audience through managing Twitter feeds and Facebook. Interpersonal: Intermediate French, good collaborator, reliable. EXPERIENCE Student Web Correspondent Sept. 2011-present Boston.com, Boston, MA
- Leading investigative team of 14 students for the website affiliate of the Boston Globe.
- Weekly blogging, produced five multimedia packages to date.
- Managing student staff of 10.
- Selecting and editing multimedia packages for the web.
- Photographed Occupy D.C. in October.
- Performed daily sit design and homepage updates.
- Created 10 multimedia news packages.
- Photographed the National 9/11 Memorial and 10thAnniversary Ceremony.
- Member of the Online News Association
- Member of Kappa Tau Alpha Journalism and Communications Honor Society